Project Management Bodies
The following Project Management Bodies are established:
- Project Steering Committee (PSC), which includes 1 representative per partner institution to make strategic decisions;
- Project Management Team (PMT), involving 3 YSU representatives to be responsible for daily management
- National Coordinators (NC), consisting of 1 representative per PC responsible for coordination at national level
- Institutional Coordinators (IC) including 1 representative per partner institution to coordinate activities within institutions;
- Work Package Lead Partners (WP LP), which consists of 14 WP lead partners to organise implementation of project WPs and
- Work Groups (WG) including 19 WGs to be established at project, PC and EU institution levels to carry out project core activities ( for more detailed information please, click here ).