PRINTeL Master Classes “Teachers in Digitalized Virtual Space”
08 Sep 2021
Master Classes devoted to 6 topics on innovative teaching and learning were held on the 8th of September, 2021.
Within the ERASMUS+ funded PRINTeL Project frameworks series of Master Classes entitled “Teachers in Digitalized Virtual Space” were organised and took place on 8th of September.
The Master Classes allowed the participants to gain practical skills and know-how techniques in digital instructional methods and approaches. Through an interactive audience engagement, series of different classes they focused on the application of various online/digital teaching and learning (T&L) methods and tools. Highly experienced trainers from PRINTeL project conducted 12 Master Classes devoted to 6 different topics. For the particpation in the Master Classes 511 people were registered online and 160 out of them attended the classes.
The Master Classes were of interest to university teachers. The instruction language was English.
The classes started at 9:00 AM and end at 17:00 PM CET (Brussels Time) with 60 minutes duration each. The number of participants in each group was limited to 15-20 people. Limitation of participants number was based on the principle “first come, first served”. Each person could register for no more than 2 Master Classes.
The hours, syllabi and registration links are available in the Timetable of the Master Classes, which is accessible through the link:
To see the videos of the online Master Classes, please, refer to the links below:
1. K. Mulyarchik: Digital learning environment of self-paced learning (Agile approach and ICT usage)_First occurrence at 09.00 AM
2. K. Mulyarchik: Digital learning environment of self-paced learning (Agile approach and ICT usage)_Second occurrence at 11.00 AM
3. A. Prarousky: Improving the Quality of Education through the Use of Information Technologies (RUS)_First occurrence at 10.00 AM
4. A. Prarousky: Improving the Quality of Education through the Use of Information Technologies (RUS)_Second occurrence at 12:00 PM
5. G. Khositashvili: Strategies to Prevent Academic Misconduct in Online Learning_First occurrence at 11.00 AM
6. G. Khositashvili: Strategies to Prevent Academic Misconduct in Online Learning_Second occurrence at 13.00 PM
7. T. Magalashvili: Teaching in Time of Back to New Normal_First occurrence at 12.00 PM
8. T. Magalashvili: Teaching in Time of Back to New Normal_Second occurrence at 14.00 PM
9. S. Khachatryan: Effective Online Teaching Techniques_First occurrence at 13.00 PM
10. S. Khachatryan: Effective Online Teaching Techniques_Second occurrence at 15.00 PM
11. R. Beinhauer: (Online) Student Challenge as a Teaching Method in Times of COVID_First occurrence at 14.00 PM
Syllabi of PRINTeL Masterclasses
Feedback Evaluation Survey